1. Speed and Power: strength and plyometric exercises, targeting soccer-specific muscles, are executed using the maximum amount of force, in the minimum amount of time, in order to maximize the speed and power.
2. Aerobic Endurance: weight-bearing activities that challenge the aerobic system (moderate-high intensity / medium-long duration), with intensity ranges of 50%-80%, and time durations of 30 seconds – 3 minutes.
3. Anaerobic Endurance: weight-bearing activities that challenge the anaerobic system (high intensity / short-medium duration), with intensity ranges of 80%-100%, and time durations of 20-90 seconds.
4. Injury Prevention: prevention of acute and chronic injuries to specific areas (low back, hips, groin, knees, ankles, and shoulders) is achieved through targeted strength exercises, utilizing various different speeds of contraction and types of resistance.
5. Nutrition and Wellness: athletes are provided with current information and tools needed to help them adopt a healthy, active lifestyle, including an athletic diet designed to maximize performance, while also taking into account specific needs for weight loss, gain, or maintenance.