- Fitness Coach, Sweden National Women’s Team
- PHd. in Exercise Physiology
- Specific Interest in Female Soccer
1. Andersson H, Karlsen A, Blomhoff R, Raastad T, Kadi F. Active recovery training does not affect the antioxidant response to soccer games in elite female players. Br J Nutr. 2010 Nov;104(10):1492-9. Epub 2010 Jul 8.
2. Andersson H, Bøhn SK, Raastad T, Paulsen G, Blomhoff R, Kadi F. Differences in the inflammatory plasma cytokine response following two elite female soccer games separated by a 72-h recovery. Scand J Med Sci Sports. 2010 Oct;20(5):740-7. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0838.2009.00989.x.
3. Andersson HA, Randers MB, Heiner-Møller A, Krustrup P, Mohr M.Elite female soccer players perform more high-intensity running when playing in international games compared with domestic league games. J Strength Cond Res. 2010 Apr;24(4):912-9.
7. Andersson H, Karlsen A, Blomhoff R, Raastad T, Kadi F. Plasma antioxidant responses and oxidative stress following a soccer game in elite female players. Scand J Med Sci Sports. 2010 Aug;20(4):600-8. Epub 2009 Aug 23.