THE WINTER 2017 POWER RUNNING SERIES WILL START IN JANUARY!
Space in the Winter 2017 Power Running Series is still available, but spots are filling up fast! Click on the link below to download your registration form, and confirm your spot:
Now entering its 11th year of operation, Power Running is a comprehensive, soccer-specific on-field strength and conditioning program. Created by Richard Bucciarelli, and based on the European Academy model of physical fitness training for soccer, Power Running combines soccer-specific coordination, speed, agility and power training to give athletes the ultimate group conditioning workout.
We are offering 2 Winter Power Running Series:
1. THURSDAY EVENINGS, 8-9 pm at Trio Sportsplex, starts Thursday, January 18th 2017 (SPACE STILL AVAILABLE)
2. SUNDAY MORNINGS, 11am-12pm at Trio Sportsplex, starts Sunday, Janaury 22nd, 2017 (SPACE STILL AVAILABLE)
Highlights of the program include:
- Highly qualified, knowledgeable staff
- Top quality facilities (Trio Sportsplex, 3rd generation field turf)
- Training programs and protocols developed and proven by our own scientific research projects
- Special rates for teams (ask for details)
Contact Soccer Fitness to learn more about the Power Running Series.