CLICK HERE TO VIEW SOCCER FITNESS’ SOCCER-SPECIFIC FITNESS ASSESSMENT PROTOCOL INFORMATION SHEET
The Soccer Fitness Soccer-Specific Fitness Assessment is a comprehensive testing process designed to give players a clear picture of their exact physical strengths and weaknesses.
There are three different Assessment Protocols used at Soccer Fitness:
- The Lab Test Protocol
- The Field Test Protocol
- The FULL (Lab and On-Field) Test Protocol
Utilizing the latest in sports-science technology, our Field Test protocols are specifically designed to test soccer players’ speed, power, endurance, and recovery.
The Soccer Fitness Field Testing Protocol includes:
- Speed at 5/10/15/20/35 m (Brower Timing System)
- 10 x 20 m Repeated Sprint Test (Brower Timing System)
- Yo-Yo Intermittent Recovery Test
The Soccer Fitness Lab Test Protocol is used to test and screen athletes for potential musculoskeletal strength / stability, imbalances, and/or injuries, that may be influencing their athletic performance. We utilize an approach which combines a manual / hands-on assessment, with video software based gait analysis, to provide athletes with a comprehensive picture of their bodies’ specific strengths and weaknesses. The Soccer Fitness Lab Test Protocol includes:
- Counter Movement Jump (measure of leg elasticity, Optojump Electronic Timing System)
- Squat Jump (measure of leg power, Optojump Electronic Timing System)
- Drop Jump (measure of leg reactive strength, Optojump Electronic Timing System
- Maximal Treadmill Speed Test (using the Woodway Pro-XL Treadmill)
- Peak Height Velocity (measurement of individual rate of growth)
- Functional Movement Screen (specialized movement efficiency assessment for upper/lower body and core muscles)
Contact Soccer Fitness to learn more about our Soccer-Specific Fitness Assessments, or schedule a FREE CONSULTATION today!
PURCHASE A TRAINING PROGRAM:
Already have an account with us? Log in to your account to purchase a program now! New to Soccer Fitness? Create a free account and see available programs for purchase.