Fall Power Running Series Starting in October
Now entering its 6th year of operation, our Power Running Series provides truly soccer-specific speed, power, agility, endurance and strength training to both individuals and teams. Utilizing our revolutionary On-Field Training Protocols, developed through years of research and travel to some of Europe’s leading youth academies, we provide a unique training stimulus incorporating specific exercises both with and without the ball. Players are divided into small groups according to age and ability, and are instructed by highly qualified, knowledgeable staff of university educated kinesiologists and internationally licensed trainers and coaches. Training will take place at the newly renovated Trio Sportsplex, on state-of-the-art, 40m x 20m, 4th Generation Field Turf Fields.
We are running two Power Running Series starting in October:
1. Tuesday Evenings, 8:00-9:00pm, starts Tuesday, October 11th
2. Thursday Evenings, 8:00-9:00pm, starts Thursday, October 13th
Space in the Fall Power Running Series is still available but spots are filling up fast. If you are interested, CLICK HERE to get more information about the program, including the downloadable registration form. Forms must be completed, signed, and returned to Soccer Fitness by fax at (905) 417-4174, email at email@example.com, or in person at the Soccer Fitness Training Centre, located on the 2nd floor of Trio Sportsplex, at 601 Cityview Blvd in Vaughan.
September Open Houses
In September, 2011, Soccer Fitness Inc. will be giving youth soccer players a sneak peek at our new testing equipment and protocols. We will be hosting two Open Houses at the Soccer Fitness Training Centre:
1. Saturday, September 24th: 1:00-4:00pm
2. Monday, September 26th: 6:00-9:00pm
Our September Open Houses offer you / your children the chance to be one of the first athletes in Canada to:
– try out the revolutionary Optojump Next electronic timing system
– have movement efficiency assessed using the exclusive Functional Movement Screen
– PLUS enter a raffle to win exciting prizes, including a Free Fall 2011 Power Running Series
CLICK HERE to contact Soccer Fitness and learn more about our September Open Houses.